Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Weekend..............

Good morning or is it???
(Chloe & Damien)

Don't you hate it when you are super organized to get to work with everything all done only to get out to the car and ...........flat tyre...

(Chloe, Alanah, Cassie, Emma niece, William, Robbie, Myself' Tyson and Annette brother and SIL)
So here I am waiting for backup in the shape of my mate Dave to finish the bus run and come and change the tyre....
So I thought I would show you some photos of the family.
Our week end started with Saturday lunch on the beach watching this fisherman reeling in the brim. So we had to have fish and chips for lunch. It was so perfect none of us wanted to leave.
(Mandy,Alanah, Chloe)
But we had a family week end at Woombye on the Sunshine Coast for MY Grandfathers 90th birthday so we had to get to our Motel. What a hoot Chloe and Alanah came along with the boyfriends and even my brother and his wife made it.
I met lots of new reles there, I have never had much to do with side of the family except my Grand father and a Uncle...
Now between you and me hmmmmmmmm I see why...


(Tristan & Alanah)
Hahahaha shouldn't say that I know....
On Sunday we stop ed at my Uncles in Malaney for lunch which was freshly caught snapper and salads. yummmmmmoooooo.
Hope you enjoyed the photos of my beatuiful family.





No comments:

Post a Comment