Tuesday, May 14, 2019

One Month...........



Time flies
One month ago we closed our shop..
And I haven't stopped since....
See why here




The Sunday I closed the shop I got in the car and drove out to Gundy to spend some
much needed time with these 3.......
What fun we had, we just spent time together........




Then I got back and it was Easter...



Good Friday was spent fishing, this tradition is being passed on to our grandchildren now.....I don't like fishing but all the kids do, so I am happy to sit and watch.




Easter Sunday saw Billy have his first taste of Easter eggs...



Loved having the little ones here for Easter all camped out.




After Easter Cassie, Ben and Billy stayed waiting for the new baby to arrive.

MacGregor Benjamin 
arrived on
27/4/19


 MacGregor is named after his granddad..
He is also No 12 grandchild. Crazy to think that Greg has been gone 10
years this year, he would have been the best grandfather ever......




I went out to help Cassie and Ben settle in with there 2 boys.
Spent lots of time cuddling up with the boys.




I am home now....

Wow what a month it has been. Exactly why I gave up the shop so I could 
spend more time with my children and grandchildren.




And in the garden of course....

Plenty to do out there but that is for another post...



Blessing to all

Mandy

5 comments:

  1. What a fun filled month you have had! No wonder you are so busy with all those grand children. I only have three and they keep me exhausted lol! Wow ten years since Greg passed away, time moves on in the blink of an eye. He would have loved spending time with those precious grand babies.

    I see you are on instagram and facebook so I will follow along :)

    So good to hear an update from you Mandy, hope you are keeping well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania, yes am a little more constant on insta ...

      Delete
  2. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Surviv io 2020 | Agar io 2020|Wormax io 2020

    Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    ZombsRoyale io 2020|Slither io 2020|Evowars io|slither apk mod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos here! At first, I thought one of the rive pictures was actually shimmering--great clarity!

    I'm glad you're feeling better now. I had wondered why you hadn't posted. The Dunure Castle pictures absolutely captivated me!"
    Themesfusion

    ReplyDelete