Monday, March 15, 2021

Blogging...Is it still a thing????

 It has been a very long time since I blogged and I am not even going to try to catch you up...

I see a lot of the blogs I used to read are like me and have not posted for years,
are blogs a thing of the past?????


I started mine in 2008 and often look back to a time past. 

Has Instagram and twitter taken the place of blogs, is there still a place for

blogs....I think there is. I know I enjoy reading them...




My life has certainly changed in many ways over the years and in some ways 

stayed the same. I still make soap, grow my own veges and continue to live a sustainable life as possible.






If any one is still out there drop by and say hello and tell me if you still enjoying blogging....

I am going to continue to blog and read your blogs...


Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, good to see you back in Blogland. Yes, I think as lot of people prefer Instagram as it is so quick and easy. I still plod along with my blog but don't post as often as I am too lazy 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I so much prefer blogs so thats why I am back,,,

      Delete