Monday, February 20, 2023

HAPPENINGS

These 2 handsome young man are getting married.... My two youngest how time goes fast when they grow up...
Robbie and Emma got engaged a while ago and will be married in January 24.. Emma is still at uni and finishes at the end of the year so its been a long engagement, but worth the wait. They both live in Brisbane but look forward to moving once they are married.
William and Pricilla have just got engaged this month.They are getting married this June. When you know you know, thier father and I new from the moment we met and were married 9 mths later... Will still lives at home and Cilla lives in Toowoomba, they will stay local when they get married... I look back at when I started this blog and so much has happpened over the years,I mightn't blog as much as I used to though. Our family continues to grow and grow.. I hope you enjoyed this little update and will be back soon.... Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment