Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Home Day.....


I love my home days...Any one else????

I was supposed to work today so it was such a blessing I didn't have to, so
instead I caught up on odd jobs around the place.

Bread was made..
 


Laundry liquid was made.


I had run out so had to make it before I could do the washing...
My recipe is very simple.
10 litres water
1 cup grated soap
1/2 cup of washing soda
peppermint oil



If you like a powder you can omit the water and blend all together to make a laundry powder.

Then I was able to do the washing.






Next on the list was the airbnb...
It also needed the sheets washed, and a good clean ready for our next guests.




Below is the bathroom for the airbnb...



I got the rest of the seedlings in the vege garden and also planted 
out the salvias I have had to plant out. The green house in empty now 
except for the onions that will get planted on the week end..



I also went up to our local hall and got the little book lending area nice and
clean and into some order...
The little boys thought is was great playing on the play ground, they think it is the
local park, which I spose it is....



The day ended with a fire and some down time, my favorite time....


Tomorrow it is a work day
I only work Wednesday mornings, Thursday afternoon and
all day Friday at our little local post office.
I love it in there and really enjoy my job and the hours are perfect as I can still get so much done at home. I do work a lot of extra hours some times as I was going to this week but glad I did't have to ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment