Monday, July 5, 2021

Busy..What is it ???



Busy

A word I hear way too much,,,,Every one is always busy these days...
I know I seem to be...

Busy cleaning the house...


Busy washing, ironing..



                                         Then there is the airbnb, more washing, cleaning...



Mowing, weeding, planting, pruning.
All these  jobs are jobs that need to be done. 
Then I have my real job 3 days a week..


May-be I am just getting older and things take so much longer to do!!!!
I think that's it as I am not really doing any more than I have done in the last 11 years...In fact with 6 out of 7 children gone their is less work really...





So I might just sit here in the  sunny glasshouse
 on this fine winter day and enjoy a cup of coffee and think about all I have to do..

Things like not being so busy, making time for friends and family...

Learning a new skill, breaking out the sewing machine.
One thing I would love to do is pottery, I did a course a few years ago when I sold the workshop.
I really would love to do more, maybe even have a go at free hand pottery...
Below are the pieces i made at that pottery class...Yep really need to practice..hahahah


What is something you would love to do more off.....


Mandy

 










No comments:

Post a Comment