Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Helping Hubby


Today I have been helping Hubby. I went back to the work shop to start to learn the book work. It has been about 9 years since I did the book work...........Hoping I wouldn't have to ever go back..........
I learnt to do up the wages, I suppose this is probably important isn't it.........I didn't make any mistakes so that's a plus. Every-thing has changed so much though.
I know that Hubby appreciates me coming in to help, and that's what matters.
I won't be going back full time, I am just learning enough so if the office girl gets sick or is away on holidays things can still get done.
Trying to talk one of our daughters to take on the office job but she isn't to sure yet.....
Alanah left to day for a school camp, she hasn't gone far just to emu Gully which is only 15 min away. The house seems really quiet with out her here as Alanah is the stirrer in the family she loves to be annoying some one, she says it's her special gift, I can't say what I think..............
Well I best go and get Tea started just having quiche and salad tonight. Quiche always reminds me of my Father in-law as he used to say that real men don't eat quiche........
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment