Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stacking And Whacking

Sounds violent doesn't it.......





Don't worry it's anew way of doing patchwork......
We had our ladies craft morning this morning, and this is the method we learnt.
We had our 6 blocks done in 4 hours and that included having lunch as well.
These are my 6 blocks above I love them........


A lady in our group has never even sewn before and she got her blocks done as well..
This has to be the simplest form of patch work I have ever done. If you love sewing I encourage you to learn this method.........


We went to our community hall to set up as there is plenty of room there.....
I love the fellowship of this group of ladies. Every lady has a special craft talent and over the years we have all taught one another........
Below is the pajamas that I made yesterday, only another 3 to make...Only problem is all I want to do is Stack and Whack...............





Got to go and get tea cooked as we have a meeting on tonight.......
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. fantastic patchwork, how very pretty I love the colours. How nice to all enjoy being creative together.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pjs!!! I have never actuall oden a stack and whack althoug I know jhow to do it maybe when I celar some of the backlog in my sewiing room it will be my next project.

    have a great trip this week. Watch out for the postman!

    daisymum

    ReplyDelete