Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pantry’s

Pantry’s 
Do you have a pantry? Is it large or small? 
How does it work for you?

This how I wish my pantry looked bright sparkly 
beautiful...



photo via pinterest


But unfortunately my pantry is a very hard working room.

It is the only real storage for all electrical items,food, fridge etc

All my soap making supplies and candle supplies are kept in here as well.



Food of course is the main item in a pantry/ butlers kitchen.

I have been busy taking every thing out and cleaning shelves, walls 
and containers..Doing a stock take of what I have and what I am running 
low on..I have always had a good supply of food I think that comes from when all the children lived at home. When it rained we could be cut off from town so I always stocked up.



Now even though there is only 3 of us I still tend to .
These days its lock downs I prepare for. Living in the Lockyer valley we have 
been locked down..so it is still good to be prepared.

I also keep all my soap and candle supplies in here as well.
They are all kept in the buckets, oils ,wax etc. that way they are close 
on hand when I need to make a batch of soap.





This little corner is the  hardest working area in the room, coffee....
All my empty jars and bottles are kept on the shelves above to reuse. I like to use the large jars for storage as it is easy to see whats in the jar. Below this bench is the dishwasher. 
Not that it gets used much these days but it is handy to have.


This bench has milk bottles drying, kombucha brewing and almonds drying in the
retro dryer. This is my kitchen bench and where I meal prep..


 Scrolling through pinterest I have seen pantries of all sorts
and it is nice to be inspired, but the truth is mine will never look like those, I am happy to have a room as big as I do for the pantry and will strive to keep it organised..


Blessing to all

Mandy








No comments:

Post a Comment