Friday, August 29, 2008

After The Week-End

I'll be in Cairns doing more than just walking along the beach... My BF and I are going to be doing all those things we have talked about for 20 years and never done. I am so looking forward to spending this time with my BF. When I first met her all those years ago she was a shy introvert..now there's no keeping up with her. She is one of the few people I know that improves as she gets older. I have been truly blessed to have her as my closest and dearest friend, we had our babies together, we have watched our children grow up together and now we are going away for along over due girlie time together.....I know I am excited............

Back to real life:::::::::::::





This morning I went to school with Will as they have finished learning there letters and had a letter land dress up day and morning tea. Here he is as Fix-it Max....X. All the children had so much fun dressing up.Fix-it Max was the most boy thing to go as, as he had a tool box so that was the winning thing for Will.

I have alot of baking to do this after-noon so there is plenty for the lunch boxes while I am away.
And I have a full week-end planned with soccer and my hubbys younger brothers 40th on Saturday night. Oh! I also have to pack some where in the week-end..

I won't be blogging for a week as I don't think that I'll have access to a computer while I'm away, hopefully I can...

All have a blessed and safe week-end, and I'll catch up in a week or so.

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Have a Great time Mandy & don't forget the camera.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done some catching up on your blog, Mandy. Your life just is a blessing, isn't it? You've been so busy with those beautiful children. I'm glad to hear you get to have a whole week with a dear friend. Take pictures and let us know how it went, will you?

    ReplyDelete